With the guidance of the California Dental Association and the Fresno County Department of Public Health we are excited to announce that we will be resuming comprehensive dental care starting May 18, 2020. While we had to restrict our services to emergency care ONLY during the last weeks, we are now ready to welcome you back for all your dental care needs.
Fresno Dental Professionals will continue to follow the rigorous infection control protocols we have always had in place for maintaining a clean and safe environment for our patients and staff. In addition we will be following the recommended guidelines outlined by the Fresno County Department of Health to minimize exposure to our patients as well as staff.
These are some of the precautionary measures we are taking to ensure your safety:
- Patient and Employee Covid-19 screening.
- Enhanced PPE for all providers and staff.
- High-efficiency particulate air (HEPA)- filtration system installed throughout office.
- Weekly disinfection fogging of entire office space.
- Extensive training for all staff members on new safety protocols.
- Covid-19 education provided to all staff members by an Infectious Disease Specialist in office.
- Glass barriers throughout front office to minimize contact.
- Common areas (front desk,lobby) are disinfected repeatedly throughout the day.
We look forward to seeing you again and welcome any questions you may have, please call us at 559.431.1400.
COVID-19 Screening Form
COVID-19 In-Office Protocols